Legion of Doom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are recruiting!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I think i know how to revive the server

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
NOPE

I think i know how to revive the server Empty
PostSubject: I think i know how to revive the server   I think i know how to revive the server Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 6:51 am

Hey Soul what hosting site did you use before and how much did you pay? Cuz if it's more than 15-20 then try Magnavolge.com. It offers a server host,custom mods,lowest prices and you can edit the files in there (for instance if you want to delete some config file or edit it). Think about it Wink
Back to top Go down
Soulcaster
Admin
Soulcaster

PostSubject: Re: I think i know how to revive the server   I think i know how to revive the server Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 6:36 pm

Thats a good idea but.....it's just too late now.
Back to top Go down
https://lodforums.forumotion.net
NOPE

PostSubject: Re: I think i know how to revive the server   I think i know how to revive the server Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 2:00 am

0_0
Back to top Go down
MaxJmnz

MaxJmnz

PostSubject: Re: I think i know how to revive the server   I think i know how to revive the server Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 11:23 am

hello, I have been watching and really enjoyed this serv, I just started playing jk3 and I would like to help revive this server, might be doing post in forums such La Fuerza, juegosgratis, etc. posting how to download the game and playing the server, it could work.

Back to top Go down
NOPE

PostSubject: Re: I think i know how to revive the server   I think i know how to revive the server Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 2:00 pm

um dude there's pretty much nothing you can do about it T_T the serv will die,sorry. And what name are you using cause i'm monitoring the serv 24/7 and haven't seen u there
Back to top Go down
MaxJmnz

MaxJmnz

PostSubject: Re: I think i know how to revive the server   I think i know how to revive the server Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 9:30 pm

Im like lvl20, but i couldnt play recently, my first account (that i were usinf like a week ago was used for another ip, and i lost him... he was dark) and now im using a char named Ragnarok, i think... im going to play right now Smile
Back to top Go down
NOPE

PostSubject: Re: I think i know how to revive the server   I think i know how to revive the server Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 3:18 am

Well fyi i was lvl 40 and admin ^_^ And srsly i never saw you there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I think i know how to revive the server   I think i know how to revive the server Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I think i know how to revive the server
Page 1 of 1