Legion of Doom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are recruiting!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Server down ???

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Joshy

Joshy

Server down ??? Empty
PostSubject: Server down ???   Server down ??? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 9:54 am

He Soulcaster
What's wrong with the server? I'll be Monday 5:00 PM my time are no longer on the server up! Have you done something?? The server always says I should Lugormod pk3 download, but the automatic download is off. Do what I get withdrawal!! Joshy Sad
Back to top Go down
NOPE

Server down ??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server down ???   Server down ??? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 6:58 am

Yeah this sucks! I go to LoD and my game closes all by itself! JESUS I WENT TO MAKERMOD!!!!
Back to top Go down
Joshy

Joshy

Server down ??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server down ???   Server down ??? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 10:12 am

lol affraid
Back to top Go down
Soulcaster
Admin
Soulcaster

Server down ??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server down ???   Server down ??? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 3:42 pm

Remember when kook said the server wasn't showing up in the lists and that barely anyone is joining the server? Well I found out the problem lol and kook is right. I am fixing it right now so that the master server can see it and put it into the server lists. I'm sure our activity on the server will be back after this problem is solved. Thanks for the update Joshy.
Soul
Back to top Go down
https://lodforums.forumotion.net
NOPE

Server down ??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server down ???   Server down ??? Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 3:32 am

lol soul it's happening again...server crashes....oh and Joshy said that you like makermod wanna join my clan Smile
Back to top Go down
Joshy

Joshy

Server down ??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server down ???   Server down ??? Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 7:43 am

lol Spior i done say this ???? affraid
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Server down ??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server down ???   Server down ??? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Server down ???
Page 1 of 1