Legion of Doom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are recruiting!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lamer of the LoD server

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Joshy

Joshy

Lamer of the LoD server Empty
PostSubject: Lamer of the LoD server   Lamer of the LoD server Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 12:11 pm

And again 2 lamer on the server is BamBam and Zemo! I told them that they should stop, but she kept going and had their fun! I left our server, because it is embarrassing when LoD clan members of non-clan member to be Laming. So I still ask sometimes a place with admin powers. It would be rich if I could freeze them, or could be locked up. (Jail)

Please Help its Members:)
Back to top Go down
NOPE

PostSubject: Re: Lamer of the LoD server   Lamer of the LoD server Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 9:26 am

hey i want to be admin too Razz i mean not like you,but maby still jail some ppl cuz you're in the server from 16:00 (my time,your time is 15:00)and i'm from 14:00 (my time).If u need only 1 admin ok,but it was worth a shot Razz
PS:I'm lvl 26
Back to top Go down
Joshy

Joshy

PostSubject: Re: Lamer of the LoD server   Lamer of the LoD server Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 9:41 am

xd SPIOR is a very nice member and he is very friendly to communicate with other members! It helps other members if they have problems
Back to top Go down
RaGeMoArPl0x

RaGeMoArPl0x

PostSubject: Re: Lamer of the LoD server   Lamer of the LoD server Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 10:56 am

Joshy has the lowest level admin therefore you would either have to be equal with joshy or more powerful admin wise
Back to top Go down
Soulcaster
Admin
Soulcaster

PostSubject: Re: Lamer of the LoD server   Lamer of the LoD server Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 2:21 pm

In order to have admin you need to be a high rank in the clan and to have high admin you have to be in the clan council
Back to top Go down
https://lodforums.forumotion.net
NOPE

PostSubject: Re: Lamer of the LoD server   Lamer of the LoD server Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 2:15 am

I'm not gonna die if i don't become admin you know Very Happy I just said that if Joshy isn't here the lamers will go out of control...But if you will make another admin make tsunade admin cuz she's more experiensed than me.
Back to top Go down
RaGeMoArPl0x

RaGeMoArPl0x

PostSubject: Re: Lamer of the LoD server   Lamer of the LoD server Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 7:51 am

Honestly,
You need not admin to do anything about lamers. Lame them back! I can do it all damn day long and die like once. When Mentix and his friend came to the server I lamed both of there asses repeatedly until they stopped. Thing like vote kick (which we should have access to) can also be used to get rid of unwanted people
Back to top Go down
Joshy

Joshy

PostSubject: Re: Lamer of the LoD server   Lamer of the LoD server Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 8:41 am

what rage is this setting? We should not Laming or Laming back! And with the vote kick is usually not because the lamer in the majority are, as you can as an individual member LoD do anything! This Situazione I already had a couple of times on the server. Besides these makes an admin on the server more Respeckt!! Unfortunately, this is so.
Back to top Go down
NOPE

PostSubject: Re: Lamer of the LoD server   Lamer of the LoD server Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 9:34 am

Yes but it doesn't work for me.I've tried.And mostly jedi lame me and i'm a merc it's not that easy to get a jedi down.Especialy Mentix with his grip+push combo.
Back to top Go down
kook

kook

PostSubject: Re: Lamer of the LoD server   Lamer of the LoD server Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 8:33 pm

Nice to see more people coming to the forums,have to get on the server more again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lamer of the LoD server   Lamer of the LoD server Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lamer of the LoD server
Page 1 of 1