Legion of Doom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are recruiting!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A guy named {LR}Benji is totally pissing me off

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
NOPE

A guy named {LR}Benji is totally pissing me off Empty
PostSubject: A guy named {LR}Benji is totally pissing me off   A guy named {LR}Benji is totally pissing me off Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 12:56 pm

Ok guys i met a guy on makermod who said that it's wrong to be in 3 clans at once. And i really am in 3 Razz . Anyways the guys said that some clans might take this seriously and if you think that multiclaning is wrong pls tell and i will leave em all. That benji guy said that he will tell you so yu can kick me out of here and i really couldn't let that happen...
Back to top Go down
Soulcaster
Admin
Soulcaster

PostSubject: Re: A guy named {LR}Benji is totally pissing me off   A guy named {LR}Benji is totally pissing me off Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 3:39 pm

Well multi-clanning comes across as disrespectful spior. In other words, its like saying you really don't care about the clan you're in so you just join another one. It's just not right and is unloyal. Most clan leaders hate that lol.
Back to top Go down
https://lodforums.forumotion.net
NOPE

PostSubject: Re: A guy named {LR}Benji is totally pissing me off   A guy named {LR}Benji is totally pissing me off Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 5:01 am

Sooooo you want me to leave em? I have no prob with that i just didn't think that it was a big deal Razz
Back to top Go down
Joshy

Joshy

PostSubject: Re: A guy named {LR}Benji is totally pissing me off   A guy named {LR}Benji is totally pissing me off Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 8:07 am

Spior if I have understood everything correctly, I must give Soulcaster right! I have heard many times that ravage the other members are who you are splashing around in two clans. Endscheide you only for the right !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Joshy Smile
Back to top Go down
NOPE

PostSubject: Re: A guy named {LR}Benji is totally pissing me off   A guy named {LR}Benji is totally pissing me off Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 8:20 am

well ok bb JR and SMC then Razz oh and Joshy you might wanna remove your tags Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A guy named {LR}Benji is totally pissing me off   A guy named {LR}Benji is totally pissing me off Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A guy named {LR}Benji is totally pissing me off
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legion of Doom :: The Community & The Clan :: Off-Topic Chat-
Jump to: