Legion of Doom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are recruiting!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

T1_Surprise

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Soulcaster
Admin
Soulcaster

T1_Surprise Empty
PostSubject: T1_Surprise   T1_Surprise Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 12:49 pm

I am planning to build the map t1_surprise soon and the theme of the map will be snowy xD. This is the first time I have planned to make a snowy map. I hope it turns out ok lol. I will post updates here about the map.
Thanks
Back to top Go down
https://lodforums.forumotion.net
NOPE

T1_Surprise Empty
PostSubject: Re: T1_Surprise   T1_Surprise Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 1:12 pm

well ok . I am always happy to see a new map. And when will you add me to the admin room on ffa3
Back to top Go down
Joshy

Joshy

T1_Surprise Empty
PostSubject: Re: T1_Surprise   T1_Surprise Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 2:35 am

He Soulcaster
Very nice again what to hear from you Smile
New card is always good!! But you will not only repair times T2_Trip? The quest does not run! What about the stash? Did you want to distribute not the whole map? Weirs more fun playing for the member! Oh yes, and thanks for the reply to my mail (PM)! Have a nice day greeting Joshy Xd
Back to top Go down
Soulcaster
Admin
Soulcaster

T1_Surprise Empty
PostSubject: Re: T1_Surprise   T1_Surprise Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 4:01 pm

Oops I forgot again spior lol wont happen again cause im actually doing it right now :O. I have decided to work on my t1_surprise map on my other private lugormod server called Soul's Building LMD. It will be locked though so no one disturbs me and that I can get the map done a lot faster without interruption lol. Anyways, I will begin to start on the map today and I will also post updates about the map here.
Back to top Go down
Soulcaster
Admin
Soulcaster

T1_Surprise Empty
PostSubject: Re: T1_Surprise   T1_Surprise Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 6:03 pm

Here is the remap preview of the quite snowy t1_surprise map. Hope you guys like xD

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
NOPE

T1_Surprise Empty
PostSubject: Re: T1_Surprise   T1_Surprise Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 12:00 am

Well looks pretty good Smile Keep it UP
Back to top Go down
NOPE

T1_Surprise Empty
PostSubject: Re: T1_Surprise   T1_Surprise Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 11:37 am

Um Soul......i really don't wanna be a bother or anything,but....um.....you forgot my chair in the admin room......sorry...
Back to top Go down
Soulcaster
Admin
Soulcaster

T1_Surprise Empty
PostSubject: Re: T1_Surprise   T1_Surprise Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 4:36 pm

I have built the Team Quest today and it includes a total of 6 rounds. This is probably harder than the one on mp/ffa3 or any other map. The entry fee is 50 CR and the reward is 700-900 CR. I added sand creatures (worms) to spice it up a little lol, anyways, good luck!
Back to top Go down
NOPE

T1_Surprise Empty
PostSubject: Re: T1_Surprise   T1_Surprise Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 12:29 am

lolz then i gues it will be more fun Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

T1_Surprise Empty
PostSubject: Re: T1_Surprise   T1_Surprise Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

T1_Surprise
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legion of Doom :: The Community & The Clan :: Game Chat-
Jump to: