Legion of Doom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are recruiting!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ok where the fuck is everybody?!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
NOPE

Ok where the fuck is everybody?! Empty
PostSubject: Ok where the fuck is everybody?!   Ok where the fuck is everybody?! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 1:12 pm

Dang it ,guys i check the server like 50 times a day and there's nobody on.What gives.And yesterday i couldn't even connect! Jesus what's happening to LoD
Back to top Go down
Soulcaster
Admin
Soulcaster

PostSubject: Re: Ok where the fuck is everybody?!   Ok where the fuck is everybody?! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 1:57 pm

I dont know. Mostly all of our members are going inactive Sad. I will spend more time on the server to help boost the problem lol.
Back to top Go down
https://lodforums.forumotion.net
Joshy

Joshy

PostSubject: Re: Ok where the fuck is everybody?!   Ok where the fuck is everybody?! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 1:15 am

He Soulcaster I'll have a PM sent to this problem! It's too boring on the server. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Kuschi

Kuschi

PostSubject: Re: Ok where the fuck is everybody?!   Ok where the fuck is everybody?! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 11:20 am

jashy don't cry it tears of my heart .....I would play if i had time... Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Joshy

Joshy

PostSubject: Re: Ok where the fuck is everybody?!   Ok where the fuck is everybody?! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 12:26 pm

Ok my friend, but please take some time but xd xd
Working and learning is not all ha ha Smile bit on the server soon xd xd Joashy alien flower
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ok where the fuck is everybody?!   Ok where the fuck is everybody?! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ok where the fuck is everybody?!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legion of Doom :: The Community & The Clan :: Game Chat-
Jump to: