Legion of Doom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are recruiting!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

who will be on this weekend

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kook

kook

who will be on this weekend Empty
PostSubject: who will be on this weekend   who will be on this weekend Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 8:47 pm

I'd like to meet up with all the clan members,have some fun and just get to know everyone so if you think you could make it on then please post.
Also what about a tournament,anyone up for this idea,think it would be fun.
Back to top Go down
Joshy

Joshy

PostSubject: Re: who will be on this weekend   who will be on this weekend Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 4:24 am

Hy Kook

I think that it is a good idea, but I like you and mämber Soulcast and many other members of us a time difference. Furthermore, we have to speak! Then there are the Sith clan, and merc Turnir following purpose. The only times you how to make the rules. Then we need more time to set the appointment. I would be happy in any case!

Very Happy bounce flower
Back to top Go down
Soulcaster
Admin
Soulcaster

PostSubject: Re: who will be on this weekend   who will be on this weekend Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 9:11 am

I might be on time to time on Saturday and Sunday. If enough members are on when I'm on, I may throw a duel tourney with a reward of 3000 CR.
Back to top Go down
https://lodforums.forumotion.net
Joshy

Joshy

PostSubject: Re: who will be on this weekend   who will be on this weekend Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 10:42 am

Hy Soulcast
This is a good ide with the reward! The 3000 cr I could also throw if you're not there! xd:) The Tunir Could we also do so Saturday or Sunday evenings from 19:00 PM 21:00 PM?? My time ha ha your time resisting it 12:00 to 2:00 Pm This is a good time for everyone, even the younger ones of us:)
One more question, what map for the Tunir? ffa3??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: who will be on this weekend   who will be on this weekend Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

who will be on this weekend
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legion of Doom :: The Community & The Clan :: Game Chat-
Jump to: