Legion of Doom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are recruiting!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Academy V3

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Soulcaster
Admin
Soulcaster

The Academy V3 Empty
PostSubject: The Academy V3   The Academy V3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 8:26 pm

After I finish building my mp/ff3 map, I will start to build on a map called The Academy v3. I really like this map but you need to download it in order to play on it, to download it click on the following link: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
I hope this map will be productive and pls reply or PM me if you have any problems with getting the map or downloading it.
Thanks.
Back to top Go down
https://lodforums.forumotion.net
Joshy

Joshy

The Academy V3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Academy V3   The Academy V3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 4:40 am

Hi Soulcaster
Your map The Academy v3 is not played on the server, it is in the cards that you can take but not the server switches to the Map The Academy v3. Server says "akseptiert server change maps" but the map does not come! Yes, I've downloaded the map:) Help me. Oh, and Responses to PM times when you get one! ok:)
Back to top Go down
Soulcaster
Admin
Soulcaster

The Academy V3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Academy V3   The Academy V3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 11:58 am

Once every one downloads the map academy v3 and lets me know, I will add it to the server and start building on it. Thanks for the update joshy and btw I responded to your PM.
Back to top Go down
https://lodforums.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

The Academy V3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Academy V3   The Academy V3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Academy V3
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legion of Doom :: The Community & The Clan :: Game Chat-
Jump to: