Legion of Doom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are recruiting!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Where are all the members?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Joshy

Joshy

Where are all the members? Empty
PostSubject: Where are all the members?   Where are all the members? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 12:52 pm

Was that all from LoD Clan? Are days are hardly a member of LoD Clan on the server! It is really boring. I binn the only official member on the server LoD LOL Sad And not even the admin logs when something Postet! No responses to my questions! (Admin 2) LOL
Back to top Go down
NOPE

PostSubject: Re: Where are all the members?   Where are all the members? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 8:10 am

don't feel bad joshy at least you don't have an annoying mum and 7th grade to deal with Razz
Back to top Go down
Kuschi

Kuschi

PostSubject: Re: Where are all the members?   Where are all the members? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 6:00 am

Its not annoying ....she just wants u to be successful .Joshy don't be sad u got me Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
NOPE

PostSubject: Re: Where are all the members?   Where are all the members? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 7:26 am

succesfull my ass.I study like crazy in school and she wants em to do it at home too?!Yeah right what am i a robot...
Back to top Go down
Kuschi

Kuschi

PostSubject: Re: Where are all the members?   Where are all the members? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 10:41 am

Pretty robot Smile
Back to top Go down
NOPE

PostSubject: Re: Where are all the members?   Where are all the members? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 6:27 am

How old are you...
Back to top Go down
kook

kook

PostSubject: Re: Where are all the members?   Where are all the members? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 9:32 pm

What time are you on?you would be bout 8hrs ahead of me,we could figure this out when i belonged in the council clan they were from Gerrmany and we met on all the time.
Back to top Go down
NOPE

PostSubject: Re: Where are all the members?   Where are all the members? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 5:34 am

um i get in in about 15:00 bulgarian
Back to top Go down
Joshy

Joshy

PostSubject: Re: Where are all the members?   Where are all the members? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 5:41 am

I am to get in about 16:00 PM Germany Smile I love you
Back to top Go down
kook

kook

PostSubject: Re: Where are all the members?   Where are all the members? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 8:14 pm

that would be 8:00 am here so i'll see you on the weekends Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where are all the members?   Where are all the members? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where are all the members?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legion of Doom :: The Community & The Clan :: Complaints-
Jump to: