Legion of Doom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are recruiting!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Map - mp/ffa3

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Soulcaster
Admin
Soulcaster

New Map - mp/ffa3 Empty
PostSubject: New Map - mp/ffa3   New Map - mp/ffa3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 3:10 pm

I am currently working on a new map called mp/ffa3. I am sure you guys are famaliar with this map and I hope to be done with it at the end of this week possibly. There will be lots of quests on this map and a LOT of remaps so brace yourselfs Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://lodforums.forumotion.net
Joshy

Joshy

New Map - mp/ffa3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Map - mp/ffa3   New Map - mp/ffa3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 1:22 am

Very nice Soulcaster!!!! I think is a very good map Smile I'm looking forward to the map bounce sunny
Back to top Go down
Soulcaster
Admin
Soulcaster

New Map - mp/ffa3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Map - mp/ffa3   New Map - mp/ffa3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 2:19 pm

Haha thanks, I hope players will enjoy the remaps and quests. Also, the team quest will have all sorts of npcs in it and have tons of levels lol. I might even put a huge worm in one of the levels but worms have a weakness, and you will have to find that out yourselfs xD
Back to top Go down
Joshy

Joshy

New Map - mp/ffa3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Map - mp/ffa3   New Map - mp/ffa3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 12:14 am

Soulcaster you make me really curious, and the worms then I'll one flat xd bounce rendeer
Back to top Go down
Soulcaster
Admin
Soulcaster

New Map - mp/ffa3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Map - mp/ffa3   New Map - mp/ffa3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 7:31 pm

I am half way done with my mp/ffa3 map. I have built the stash arena, armory, and jedi quests so far. I hope to finish the merc quests, bank, and team quest soon.
Back to top Go down
Soulcaster
Admin
Soulcaster

New Map - mp/ffa3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Map - mp/ffa3   New Map - mp/ffa3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 8:28 pm

I have finished all of things I needed to build on mp/ffa3 map except the team quest. I hope I will be done with the team quest soon.
Back to top Go down
Joshy

Joshy

New Map - mp/ffa3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Map - mp/ffa3   New Map - mp/ffa3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 5:38 am

Soulcaster what's wrong with your worms, you wanted to do? The bank I still have not found too! The old boat must be somewhere else, because he is in the spawn point on the path. When a new gamers come and register must be, he has already killed before he is ready to register with the! LoL Smile Maybe you must just make the spawn room bigger, or bring the boat to the out side. About the weapons, is behind the wall, a larger space because you could make the spawn point to the former in the map. Only needs a lid on it Smile.

And Now

What's wrong with the map T2_Rancor? Since missing but still everything. There are only the weapons there. This map I would do as Stash Map, and that I would distribute the stash all over the map, that would be fun times for the Merc gamer! My self:)) Oh yes, and you must T2_trip the quest again look, not the merc and jedi quest run. The stash space is much too small, the stash would have to go all over the map ! Oh Oh and one more thing, and the water temple, the trees should be less! Because the planes remain always hanging in the trees. The members complain! So I think the only fend malalles xd xd xd no, something which is with my Admin higher rank??? Rolling Eyes cyclops
Back to top Go down
Soulcaster
Admin
Soulcaster

New Map - mp/ffa3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Map - mp/ffa3   New Map - mp/ffa3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 7:13 pm

I have just finished building my map mp/ffa3 today and hope everyone enjoys it. I couldn't do the worms in the team quest because when I would spawn them the server would crash lol Sad. But other than that, the team quest is the hardest one yet and I advise that you do this quest with 3+ teammates. The team quest's reward ranges from 750 - 1000 cr and the entry fee for the quest is 100 cr. Anyways, see you guys on the server.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Map - mp/ffa3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Map - mp/ffa3   New Map - mp/ffa3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Map - mp/ffa3
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legion of Doom :: The Community & The Clan :: Game Chat-
Jump to: