Legion of Doom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are recruiting!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

/Callvote Kick

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
RaGeMoArPl0x

RaGeMoArPl0x

/Callvote Kick Empty
PostSubject: /Callvote Kick   /Callvote Kick Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 12:29 pm

Okay so today a few new things have happened today.

The most people (I have seen) were on the server today. Around 6 or 7.

One of which were named Mentix. He joined the server and immediately started laming. After 2 or 3 kills I said something to him and he stopped, renamed, and registered. After a while he started up again So I told him to stop or GTFO and that if he choose to continue laming I was going to rape his ass until he left(In more or less words) A bit later I suggested we change maps and we did. Now were currently on t2_trip and after going through the so called portal he started laming again.

So I killed him.
Again
and Again.
Then I told him last chance you better stop. Tsunade just happened to recommend to vote kick. I tried several times and received this message "Calling a vote for this has been disabled"

Please enable it!

Btw I have watched him lame about 7 more times while writing this message and plan to rape him until he leaves.
Back to top Go down
Soulcaster
Admin
Soulcaster

/Callvote Kick Empty
PostSubject: Re: /Callvote Kick   /Callvote Kick Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 3:06 pm

Thanks for information, I will look into it and possibly select a moderator for the server.
Back to top Go down
https://lodforums.forumotion.net
RaGeMoArPl0x

RaGeMoArPl0x

/Callvote Kick Empty
PostSubject: Re: /Callvote Kick   /Callvote Kick Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 6:57 pm

Sounds great!
Back to top Go down
Joshy

Joshy

/Callvote Kick Empty
PostSubject: Re: /Callvote Kick   /Callvote Kick Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 10:41 am

Yes, yes, the lamer! I said it but that you are a (COP) need for time if you are not be on the server! I offer myself with to hir again serve as the COP on the server too. For it is not nice for us clan members when the foreign Gamer us laming and then also insulted!
Back to top Go down
RaGeMoArPl0x

RaGeMoArPl0x

/Callvote Kick Empty
PostSubject: Re: /Callvote Kick   /Callvote Kick Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 3:03 pm

Joshy you missed so much fun that day -minus the lamer of course XD
Back to top Go down
Kuschi

Kuschi

/Callvote Kick Empty
PostSubject: I agree   /Callvote Kick Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 8:21 am

As Joshy knows very well Mentrix is lamer.He usually acts not that bad ,but when more people come he goes wild bounce .Hope u kick his/her butt * Razz .Have a nice day flower

*forgive the expression pls rabbit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

/Callvote Kick Empty
PostSubject: Re: /Callvote Kick   /Callvote Kick Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

/Callvote Kick
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legion of Doom :: The Community & The Clan :: Complaints-
Jump to: