Legion of Doom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are recruiting!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

application :D

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kuschi

Kuschi

application :D Empty
PostSubject: application :D   application :D Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 2:06 pm

My current name at server is Tsunade and i'm best at jedi skills.I've been playing JK JA for about 5 or 6 years however i mastered it not so long ago.I had problems with computer so i couldn't play for 2 yrs...terrible 2 yrs Very Happy.I'have been playing on server for about 3 days.I like lugormod cause its something different ...but i haven't completly discovered all its secrets but i met Joshi who helps me Very Happy.To the end i have been to Secret Slayers but i had comp. problems and i can't remember the IP or web page Sad((.
I would like to be one of you because i like the way you've made maps and which people you accepted (I agree with some exceptions-nobody's perfect Very Happy).Hope for accepting Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
Soulcaster
Admin
Soulcaster

PostSubject: Re: application :D   application :D Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 2:21 pm

Welcome! You are accepted into the clan. Your clan tags are <LoD>Name-I. See you on the server!
Back to top Go down
https://lodforums.forumotion.net
RaGeMoArPl0x

RaGeMoArPl0x

PostSubject: Re: application :D   application :D Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 7:09 pm

Welcome Tsunade!!! See you on the server soon!
Back to top Go down
Joshy

Joshy

PostSubject: Re: application :D   application :D Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 6:13 am

🤡Welcome Tsunade!!! See you on the server soon!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: application :D   application :D Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

application :D
Page 1 of 1