Legion of Doom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are recruiting!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Suggestions!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RaGeMoArPl0x

RaGeMoArPl0x

Suggestions! Empty
PostSubject: Suggestions!   Suggestions! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 12:36 pm

1. Add a place on the forums for suggestions!

2. Bigger Jungle on T2_Trip
Everyone I have played with on your sever (About 8 different people so far) believe the Jungle is too small.
If you think about it What kinda jungle has a grand total of 6 creatures of 3 different varieties???
Expand jungle to the two obelisk at -11378 -21024 1470
Expand jungle into the crater at -11542 -16630 24

3. More Quests!!!
I understand that the server is new but more things to do would be nice! I have two quests I have made that I think should go on the server. Both quests I have already made, tested, and could easily be replicated.

The first quest is called Search and Destroy and it works like this:
Button is pressed
Creature spawns at random location
Player kills creature
Player gets CR

The second quest I dont think would be considered a quest and I would rather show you.

4. Bank Changes on T2_Trip
The bank security was a great idea but it doesnt work too well considering the fact that the security attacks you!

My idea is to move the bank into the building it is currently outside of and place a pay terminal for security. Maybe add some turrets into the buy-able security?

5. Public Jail
I have not the slightest idea as to where the jail (if in existence) is located. I think that the jail should be in a well traveled area that is clearly visible to all. This will remind the players that there is a jail and that they dont want to be put in it. Perhaps adding a switch outside the jail to a turret inside of the jail would offer some amusement to the people who may have been a victim of the jailbird.

6. House For Rent
The idea is to make a small area you have to pay to own for a certain amount of time. Once inside both Jedi and Mercs will find something Useful. For mercs you could have the Rocket Launcher, Cloak, and Concussion Rifle. For the Jedi you could have the Light, Dark, and Netural Force boosters(what ever you call those cubes that boost there powers) You could even make the enclosed area a healing/ammo replenishing tank type thing so when your inside your ammo and health is recharged automatically.

7. Spawn Change
I love everything about the spawn except ONE thing. The supposeded portal that you can only go through when registered teleports you to the other side of the room to possibly crush someone. I think it would be way cooler if the people who were not registered were teleported back to the spawn while the people who were could walk right through no problem!

8. Water Temple Trees
Countless times have I jumped into one of the space ships only to die seconds later. The big trees should not be solid because it is fairly difficult to fly without hitting them.

Solution (If I can remember correctly):
Look at the tree in question
/spawnstring edit mins 0, 0, 0
/spawnstring edit maxs 0, 0, 0
or
/spawnstring deletekey spawnflags
done Very Happy!

Also the Fighter at 14012 7190 2654 in the Water Temple needs to have the spawn raised. It damages itself over time.

More to come!

Note: Please remember these are suggestions!!! I am not demanding anything. These are simply my ideas

Last edited by RaGeMoArPl0x on Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Soulcaster
Admin
Soulcaster

Suggestions! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions!   Suggestions! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 7:17 pm

Very thoughtful ideas you have listed here. I may use them lol thanks for your time.
Back to top Go down
https://lodforums.forumotion.net
RaGeMoArPl0x

RaGeMoArPl0x

Suggestions! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions!   Suggestions! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 7:41 pm

Sweet Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Suggestions! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions!   Suggestions! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suggestions!
Page 1 of 1