Legion of Doom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are recruiting!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Done Login on the sERVER

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Joshy

Joshy

Done Login on the sERVER Empty
PostSubject: Done Login on the sERVER   Done Login on the sERVER Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 11:55 am

Hello Soulcaster
I comme no longer on the server you're the new lugormod made it!
This is the message I get from the server: Your ip does no match the last logged ip. You must login to enter your security code.
and the security code I did not lol

write me a PM with my code ok THX Joshy Razz
Back to top Go down
NOPE

PostSubject: Re: Done Login on the sERVER   Done Login on the sERVER Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 1:32 pm

oh crap joshy we are so busted. WE should have written down our sec codes Sad now out accounts are lost SadSadSad
Back to top Go down
Joshy

Joshy

PostSubject: Re: Done Login on the sERVER   Done Login on the sERVER Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 11:42 am

Hello Soulcaster
I want you still ask me, my make and Spior accound's new. Or give us our old code (PM)

Soul, we coming no on the Server with the old password
Pls help me and Spior
Back to top Go down
NOPE

PostSubject: Re: Done Login on the sERVER   Done Login on the sERVER Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 12:42 pm

Yeah where the hell are ya,Soul?
Back to top Go down
Soulcaster
Admin
Soulcaster

PostSubject: Re: Done Login on the sERVER   Done Login on the sERVER Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 4:27 pm

I have been busy for the past week and therefore I could not log onto the server. But now, I may have some free time because its summer vacation Very Happy. Anyways about that login problem, you guys are saying you have lost your passwords? Or does it not allow you to login to your account? I am able to get your security codes back and I am able to PM you them if you want. Let me know soon and I hope this helps lol.
Back to top Go down
https://lodforums.forumotion.net
NOPE

PostSubject: Re: Done Login on the sERVER   Done Login on the sERVER Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 1:12 am

Yeah that's exactly what we want. We know our passes,but the new lugor thinks that we are trying to log in from different IPs and it wants that damn code Neutral But on the bright side i got admin on 3 makermod servers xD
Back to top Go down
Soulcaster
Admin
Soulcaster

PostSubject: Re: Done Login on the sERVER   Done Login on the sERVER Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 10:44 am

Ok I guess I will PM you guys your security codes.
Back to top Go down
NOPE

PostSubject: Re: Done Login on the sERVER   Done Login on the sERVER Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 12:49 am

Txs and they became 7 yesterday Very Happy lol ppl are so easily impressed Razz
Back to top Go down
Joshy

Joshy

PostSubject: Re: Done Login on the sERVER   Done Login on the sERVER Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 11:11 am

Hy Soulcaster where is the security codes ??? I have no Pm from you Sad Soul is no Fun I was 2-3 weeks is no longer on the server!! Pls send me and Spior the security codes
Back to top Go down
NOPE

PostSubject: Re: Done Login on the sERVER   Done Login on the sERVER Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 1:09 pm

PWNED I GOT RCON ON 1 SERVER cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
NOPE

PostSubject: Re: Done Login on the sERVER   Done Login on the sERVER Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 3:57 am

C'mon dude what's the deal? What's taking so long?
Back to top Go down
Soulcaster
Admin
Soulcaster

PostSubject: Re: Done Login on the sERVER   Done Login on the sERVER Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 8:53 pm

Sorry guys I was about to do it then I remembered I had to go to basketball camp for a week lol. Anyways, I am fixing the PM's right now and sorry for the wait.
Back to top Go down
Joshy

Joshy

PostSubject: Re: Done Login on the sERVER   Done Login on the sERVER Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 12:26 pm

Hello Soulcaster
Why do you say not notice that you are one week away?
So we are all waiting for your answers we provide to you. Then come only unwanted thoughts! Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Done Login on the sERVER   Done Login on the sERVER Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Done Login on the sERVER
Page 1 of 1