Legion of Doom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are recruiting!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Server keeps crashing

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Joshy

Joshy

The Server keeps crashing Empty
PostSubject: The Server keeps crashing   The Server keeps crashing Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 4:25 am

Server keeps crashing. I played a bit and then crash the server more often.? Why? Is it too much because the map `s are on the server? This does not happen when only 3 real map on the server .............
Then the map should be sorted on the server! The map that are already built at first with next map! Ok thx for Helping confused confused lol!
Back to top Go down
Kuschi

Kuschi

PostSubject: Re: The Server keeps crashing   The Server keeps crashing Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 11:01 am

I think it 's caused by your presence .....u have so strong soul that server can't bear it Razz Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
Soulcaster
Admin
Soulcaster

PostSubject: Re: The Server keeps crashing   The Server keeps crashing Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 5:35 pm

Lol
Back to top Go down
https://lodforums.forumotion.net
Joshy

Joshy

PostSubject: Re: The Server keeps crashing   The Server keeps crashing Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 5:08 am

thx Tsunade! But then at least I binn always on the server, and not all the 5 weeks time for a half hour Ha Ha Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kuschi

Kuschi

PostSubject: Re: The Server keeps crashing   The Server keeps crashing Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 9:44 am

same with me Neutral
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Server keeps crashing   The Server keeps crashing Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Server keeps crashing
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legion of Doom :: The Community & The Clan :: Complaints-
Jump to: