Legion of Doom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are recruiting!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Joshy`s House

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Joshy

Joshy

Joshy`s House Empty
PostSubject: Joshy`s House   Joshy`s House Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 4:37 am

Hy Soulcast
I have 70,000 credits and would like a house on the map T2_dbred. Right behind the spawn point to the bank right up! Is the house only on the map? Or to map `s all of us? Laughing
Back to top Go down
Soulcaster
Admin
Soulcaster

Joshy`s House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joshy`s House   Joshy`s House Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 7:01 pm

Unfortunately, Joshy, our house map is mp/siege_Desert and T2_Trip. You may choose from either of those maps and let me know which one you would like and where you would want it on the map. Prices ranging from 45k - 80k.
Back to top Go down
https://lodforums.forumotion.net
Joshy

Joshy

Joshy`s House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joshy`s House   Joshy`s House Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 1:18 am

Soulcaster Thanks I would like only once a house, because we are usually on the map that I have angegegeben. Not so bad:) am smaller Admin:)
Soulcaster you told me that if I get a rank higher and Admin 2 becomme! Binn still Admin 4 LoL:) xd
P.S. Unfortunately, the time is hardly a member of my period, it is time for the new map xd. This again is a change to the LoD server. The map T2_Trip ought to be redesigned by a member RaGe, where it remains??
Ok enough questions that need time on the server to look after things ha ha ha

Greeting Joshy geek
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Joshy`s House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joshy`s House   Joshy`s House Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Joshy`s House
Page 1 of 1