Legion of Doom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are recruiting!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Is there anyone watching u... :lol!:

Go down 
+2
RaGeMoArPl0x
NOPE
6 posters
AuthorMessage
NOPE

Is there anyone watching u... :lol!: Empty
PostSubject: Is there anyone watching u... :lol!:   Is there anyone watching u... :lol!: Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 12:31 pm

Um i saw that to go from Initate to Padawan u need to be active on the server and with good behavior.Is there anyone watching for this cuz i don't know when to ask for a promotion Razz
PS:I know i just joined,but i just wanted to know Razz
Back to top Go down
RaGeMoArPl0x

RaGeMoArPl0x

PostSubject: Re: Is there anyone watching u... :lol!:   Is there anyone watching u... :lol!: Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 12:44 pm

I really dont think the leaders have the possibility of monitoring us so I really dont know how you could prove you have good behavior and what not. I would think someone would make a complaint if you weren't. Perhaps they will just ask around and see what people say about you?
Back to top Go down
Joshy

Joshy

PostSubject: Re: Is there anyone watching u... :lol!:   Is there anyone watching u... :lol!: Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 12:40 am

Never before is indecent noticed on the server any more! I've been playing with each clan member, and all are very nice !!!!! Just as one wants it. I always have when I go to the server and clan members on it are much more fun with them!! P.S. The admin would be more views on xd xd
If he can establish that. Would truly rejoice. Smile
Back to top Go down
NOPE

PostSubject: Re: Is there anyone watching u... :lol!:   Is there anyone watching u... :lol!: Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 5:32 am

Oh well ok.Joshy how did u get promoted?U got a PM or something Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Soulcaster
Admin
Soulcaster

PostSubject: Re: Is there anyone watching u... :lol!:   Is there anyone watching u... :lol!: Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 1:37 pm

To get promoted, you indeed need to be active and have good behavior on the server and on the forums. I will look into and let you know.
Back to top Go down
https://lodforums.forumotion.net
NOPE

PostSubject: Re: Is there anyone watching u... :lol!:   Is there anyone watching u... :lol!: Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 5:32 am

Thank you very much,Soulmaster.And when you're in the highest level can you freeze and kick stuff like that Razz
Back to top Go down
RaGeMoArPl0x

RaGeMoArPl0x

PostSubject: Re: Is there anyone watching u... :lol!:   Is there anyone watching u... :lol!: Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 2:14 pm

Soulcaster* Is at the top of our ranks. He is our clan leader so I am pretty sure he can do what ever he wants.
Back to top Go down
Soulcaster
Admin
Soulcaster

PostSubject: Re: Is there anyone watching u... :lol!:   Is there anyone watching u... :lol!: Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 3:04 pm

Lol
Back to top Go down
https://lodforums.forumotion.net
NOPE

PostSubject: Re: Is there anyone watching u... :lol!:   Is there anyone watching u... :lol!: Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 5:37 am

hey soulcaster can i be padawan Razz
Back to top Go down
Joshy

Joshy

PostSubject: Re: Is there anyone watching u... :lol!:   Is there anyone watching u... :lol!: Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 7:59 am

I've seen SPIOR on the server and played with him, he is a very nice clan member! He takes care of new players, and helps them whenever he can. He is almost a daily basis to see on the server. What I personally appreciate very much:). I would suggest SPIOR to Padawan.
Back to top Go down
NOPE

PostSubject: Re: Is there anyone watching u... :lol!:   Is there anyone watching u... :lol!: Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 1:06 pm

Wow thanks for the good talk joshy :-) but unfortunately i can't stay on the server for a long time cuz i'm grounded and my mum comes back at 19:00 Sad and how\s everything goin there are you lvl 40 now Razz
Back to top Go down
Kuschi

Kuschi

PostSubject: Congrats :P   Is there anyone watching u... :lol!: Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 2:37 pm

Well congrats to grounding Laughing Laughing Laughing .hope u'll learn well and join us ASAP Wink
look how i look forward to u bounce bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
NOPE

PostSubject: Re: Is there anyone watching u... :lol!:   Is there anyone watching u... :lol!: Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 5:39 am

lol Razz
Back to top Go down
kook

kook

PostSubject: Re: Is there anyone watching u... :lol!:   Is there anyone watching u... :lol!: Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 8:29 pm

I've been active and behave Very Happy even come on when no one else does hopeing someone will lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is there anyone watching u... :lol!:   Is there anyone watching u... :lol!: Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is there anyone watching u... :lol!:
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legion of Doom :: The Community & The Clan :: Promotions-
Jump to: