Legion of Doom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are recruiting!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Server is for low pings only. [Resloved]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RaGeMoArPl0x

RaGeMoArPl0x

Server is for low pings only. [Resloved] Empty
PostSubject: Server is for low pings only. [Resloved]   Server is for low pings only. [Resloved] Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 7:05 pm

I joined the server while you were on and I lagged out. After trying several times to rejoin I gave up. something about the server being for low pings only... I think it might have something to do with you building? Perhaps you were moving something or made some redundant spawner or something IDK! but it would be nice if we fixed this.

Also,
I usually have about 50 ping on the server with a few people.
Ultra Utility is saying your ping is 45 but the servers ping is jumping between 700-1000
Ultra Utility also claims the server is going off and on

Last edited by RaGeMoArPl0x on Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:10 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Resloved)
Back to top Go down
Soulcaster
Admin
Soulcaster

PostSubject: Re: Server is for low pings only. [Resloved]   Server is for low pings only. [Resloved] Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 8:18 pm

It's not the server lol. I was on with you earlier and I had an average 50 ping. It's your computer not the server.
Back to top Go down
https://lodforums.forumotion.net
RaGeMoArPl0x

RaGeMoArPl0x

PostSubject: Re: Server is for low pings only. [Resloved]   Server is for low pings only. [Resloved] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 4:42 am

Well I have a pretty nice rig. I very seldomly go over 30 CPU usage and I had 90FPS the entire time that I was able to get on the server. So it had to be the Internet and after checking all the computers in the house I learned that my mom had about a thousand torrents running.

Lesson learned: Pause all torrents before playing JKA

Last edited by RaGeMoArPl0x on Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Soulcaster
Admin
Soulcaster

PostSubject: Re: Server is for low pings only. [Resloved]   Server is for low pings only. [Resloved] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 3:47 pm

Lol
Back to top Go down
https://lodforums.forumotion.net
RaGeMoArPl0x

RaGeMoArPl0x

PostSubject: Re: Server is for low pings only. [Resloved]   Server is for low pings only. [Resloved] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 4:08 pm

All of which were Wii games I might add. Now I am thinking maybe I shouldnt have haxed teh Wii...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Server is for low pings only. [Resloved]   Server is for low pings only. [Resloved] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Server is for low pings only. [Resloved]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legion of Doom :: The Community & The Clan :: Complaints-
Jump to: